"I really want to get the underside of my cabin sprayed, but I know it's impossible because it's on an island".
We hear this phrase time and time again from customers. But guess what? We CAN get to your island to spray foam your cabin.When your cabin is on an island you have 2 options:
1. We pack it all up and bring our portable unit to you on a little boat, this method is a more labour intensive but still possible.
2. A barge is hired for the day and the spray foam truck gets a ride
Some things to keep in mind:
- We have 300 feet of hose from the spray foam truck that we can bring up to reach your cabin
- We need about 3 feet of space (arm room) to spray foam properly under your cabin
- If using the portable unit we need 3x110 volt amps
- Spread the word on your island that we are coming and we can do a few cabins while we are there. This will save you $$ in milege, barge rentals, fees, etc
What are some benefits of getting the underside of your cabin spray foamed?
- Heating and cooling savings every month
- Improve your cabin's energy efficiency by using your HVAC equipment less often thanks to spray foam’s air sealing qualities
- ‘Right-size’ your HVAC equipment because it uses less effort to heat and cool your home
- Add resale value to your cottage should you choose to sell
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture entering your home - where it is applied
- Keep you and your family warm in winter, cool in summer and comfortable all year round
- Reduce the risk of drafts, hot or cold spots
- Minimize airborne noise from external sources and noise from within your cabin (such as plumbing runs)
- Add structural integrity to your home (especially with closed-cell insulation)
So if you are looking for a solution to an age old problem, contact us and we can help you. We love cottage country and we spend a big part of the summer insulating customers cabins.
For more information please click below